Printmaking Links is a website that has been designed to be the ultimate place for all things related to printmaking. Our goal is to provide artists with everything they need to make the most of their printmaking experience. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out, this web service is the perfect place for you.
Keep reading to learn more about it!
What can you find on Printmaking Links?
We have a wide variety of content that covers all aspects of printmaking. Let’s check some of the main categories of our web source.
Our history section is packed with information on the origins of this creative process and how it has evolved over time. You’ll learn about the first printmakers, their techniques and tools. We also cover some other interesting facts such as when printing was invented or how it became so popular in Europe during Middle Ages.
They’re a great resource for artists who want to learn more about the latest trends and techniques in printmaking. You can find articles on linocut, woodcut, mezzotint and many other subjects.
If you’re looking to improve your skills, our workshop section is perfect for you. We have detailed guides on a variety of techniques, as well as video tutorials and interviews with experienced printmakers.
We also have a comprehensive directory of printmaking supplies. This section includes information on where to buy equipment and materials, as well as reviews and ratings from other artists.
In addition, we have an extensive list of printmaking tools and machines. This section includes everything from presses to paper cutters and more.
What else do we have?
Other information available at Printmaking Links includes:
- Printmaking Organizations — we have links to local and national groups that can help with everything from finding a studio space or workshop near you, to learning about upcoming events in the area.
- Less Toxic Printmaking — we’ve compiled some useful resources for those interested in learning more about this subject.
- Ateliers and University Programs — we’ve also gathered information about different printmaking programs at universities around the world.
- Commercial Fine Arts Presses — we’ve compiled a list of reputable printing presses that offer quality services to artists.
- Fellowships — if you’re looking for financial assistance to help further your printmaking career, our fellowships section is a great place to start.
- Art Appraisals — if you’re looking to sell your prints, our appraisals section can help you get a fair price for them.
- Museums — we’ve also gathered information about different printmaking museums around the world.
This is just a small sample of what Printmaking Links has to offer. We hope that every artist will find our website to be an invaluable resource for all your printing needs. Check us out today and see for yourself!